Single Phase Transformer
Input voltage 230V
Link group I0 with shielding
Output voltage 115-0-115 V
Protection class IP 00
Insulation class B
Ambient temperature max. 40 ° C
Output current max. 34.8 A
Frequency 50-60 Hz
Power range 3.2 kVA – 8.0 kVA
Short circuit voltage < 3%
No-load current < 3%
Influx current < 12 times nominal current
Protection class II
Single phase transformer Type UTM
Within the range up to 630 kVA, we supply single-phase transformers with an input voltage of up to 1000 V. Their design and construction comply with EN 61588 or VDE 0570, and possibly other standards, such as UL / CSA. OpenSupply provides a range of transformers suitable for a host of applications, including the Type UTM single-phase isolation transformer.
For supplying electricity to, for example, equipment in medical rooms (like examination rooms, operating rooms, etc.). Isolation transformers are preferred in IT systems and medical applications, where transformers must not switch off automatically and must meet the requirements for stationary installation in protection class II (without protection conductor and with double or reinforced insulation of all the transformer’s parts). This transformer can also be provided on explicit request with protection class I.
- Open design (IP 00, installation max. IP 23)
- Built-in PTC resistor in each coil provides protection from overload
- Coils separated by, among other things, double / reinforced insulation (safe separation)
- Space requirements in accordance with DIN 41308
- Secure connections in accordance to VBG 4 (additional plug connection on request)
- High-quality, tropical vacuum impregnation in black polyester resin
- Wear-proof, heat, UV and solvent-resistant rating plate
A number of reasons to collaborate with OpenSupply:
OpenSupply has extensive technical expertise
That makes OpenSupply a reliable and valuable supplier
OpenSupply also offers a wide range of products / accessories
That is why OpenSupply is always a useful addition to your network
If you want to know more about this product (or about the other products in the OpenSupply range), contact us today. We are happy to help you make the right choice in your specific circumstances.
+31 541 700260
We will do our best to answer withing 24 hours.