Control transformer (single phase)
Input voltage 230/400 V +/- 15V
Vector group I0
Output voltage 24 V or 230 V.
Protection class IP00, IPXXB
Ambient temperature 45 ° C
Frequency 50-60 Hz
Protection class I
Control transformer (single phase) Type E-UL (ETK NewLine)
Single or three-phase transformers are important components in the operation and safety of electrical applications. They are made by OpenSupply on the basis of EN 61558-2-20, with special core assemblies and a high-quality vacuum impregnation, using black resin. We manufacture both network, commutation and reactors.
- As a safety transformer with 24 V output voltage
- Separate coils with safe separation due to double / reinforced insulation
- Spring clips – user-friendly, time-saving, vibration-resistant, all connections up to 0.2 – 4 mm² or AWG 24 – 10
- Protected against overload and short circuit without additional fuse
- High-quality, tropical vacuum impregnation in polyester resin
- Ambient temperature 45 ° C and insulation class 130 ° C (B) – ISC class 130 (B)
- Suitable for installing control cabinets with UL approval according to UL 508A
- Expected future approvals: GL, ENEC, EAC
- Also available with CSA quality mark
A number of reasons to collaborate with OpenSupply:
OpenSupply has extensive technical expertise
That makes OpenSupply a reliable and valuable supplier
OpenSupply also offers a wide range of products / accessories
That is why OpenSupply is always a useful addition to your network
If you want to know more about this product (or about the other products in the OpenSupply range), contact us today. We are happy to help you make the right choice in your specific circumstances.
+31 541 700260
We will do our best to answer withing 24 hours.