Type DTS / DTT II
Max input voltage: 1000 V
Link group: Yy0, Dyn5, …
Max output voltage: 1000 V
Protection class: IP 00
Insulation class: B / F
Ambient temperature: 40 ° C
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Power range: 70 VA – 630 kVA
Protection class: I
Three-phase transformer Type DTS / DTT II
Within the range of up to 1,500 kVA, OpenSupply carries three-phase transformers with an input voltage up to 1000 V and a design and construction that meet the requirements of EN 61588 or VDE 0570, as well as other quality standards, such as UL / CSA.
OpenSupply sells a number of designs that are suitable for a multitude of applications. High-quality materials and vacuum impregnation are used in the construction of the transformers.
To provide electricity to all kinds of devices, for example in the measurement and control technology and mechanical engineering. Customization and construction ensure optimum usability.
To supply electricity to equipment where electrical insulation of the power supply circuit is required according to the installation instructions (for example portable tools, certain equipment in the chemical industry, in the mining industry, etc.).
- Open design (IP 00, installation max. IP 23)
- Coils separated by double / reinforced insulation (safe separation) only with type DTT
- Safe connections with screw terminals according to VBG 4 (in the higher current range on bolts or copper bars)
- High-quality, tropical vacuum impregnation using black polyester resin
- Wear-proof, heat-, UV- and solvent-resistant type plate
- Power above 630 kVA on request
- Special versions are available on request
A number of reasons to collaborate with OpenSupply:
OpenSupply has extensive technical expertise
That makes OpenSupply a reliable and valuable supplier
OpenSupply also offers a wide range of products / accessories
That is why OpenSupply is always a useful addition to your network
If you want to know more about this product (or about the other products in the OpenSupply range), contact us today. We are happy to help you make the right choice in your specific circumstances.
+31 541 700260
We will do our best to answer withing 24 hours.