Coils Type DNE II
Protection class: IP 00
Ambient temperature: 40 ° C
Frequency: max. 400 Hz
Thermal class: 130 (B) / 155 (F)
Nominal voltage: max. 1000 V
Reactive power: max. 100 kVAr
Protection class: I
Coils Type DNE II
Single or three-phase coils are important components when it comes to ensuring the functioning and safety of electrical applications. They are made on the basis of EN 61558-2-20, using special core assemblies and high-quality vacuum impregnation (using black polyester resin). OpenSupply manufactures network, commutation and reactors.
To restrict peak currents, prevent and resolve network outages, provide capacitors in compensation systems, reduce the neutral currents in local three-phase networks. Customization and construction ensure optimum usability.
- Open design (IP 00, installation max. IP 23)
- Placed on foot corners (DIN 41307)
- Depending on nominal current: screw terminals or Cu conductor rail
- Very low noise levels, thanks to special core construction and the use of high-quality, tropical vacuum impregnation in black polyester resin
- Wear-proof, heat-, UV- and solvent-resistant type plate
- Special versions are available upon requestTo restrict peak currents, prevent and resolve network outages, provide capacitors in compensation systems, reduce the neutral currents in local three-phase networks.
- Customization and construction ensure optimum usability.
A number of reasons to collaborate with OpenSupply:
OpenSupply has extensive technical expertise
That makes OpenSupply a reliable and valuable supplier
OpenSupply also offers a wide range of products / accessories
That is why OpenSupply is always a useful addition to your network
If you want to know more about this product (or about the other products in the OpenSupply range), contact us today. We are happy to help you make the right choice in your specific circumstances.
+31 541 700260
We will do our best to answer withing 24 hours.