Coils Type DD-UL
Protection class: IP 00
Ambient temperature: max. 40 ° C
Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Power range: max. 18 kVA
Nominal current: max. 3 x 1000 A
Thermal class: 130 (B) / 155 (F)
Nominal voltage: max. 3 x 600V
Protection class: I
Coils Type DD-UL
Single or three-phase coils are important elements in the operation and safety of electrical applications. Manufactured by OpenSupply on the basis of the EN 61558-2-20 requirements, they feature special core assemblies and a high-quality vacuum impregnation in black polyester impregnating resin. We make network and commutation, as well as reactors.
To be used with all kinds of AC reactors. Suitable for building switch boxes with UL approval in accordance with UL 508A.
- Open design (IP 00, installation max. IP 23)
- Mounted on brackets (DIN 41307)
Depending on nominal current: screw terminals or Cu conductor rail
- The special core construction and high-quality, tropical vacuum impregnation in polyester impregnation resin ensure a very low noise level
- Wear-proof, heat-, UV- and solvent-resistant type plate
- Special versions are available upon request
- Also available with CSA quality mark
A number of reasons to collaborate with OpenSupply:
OpenSupply has extensive technical expertise
That makes OpenSupply a reliable and valuable supplier
OpenSupply also offers a wide range of products / accessories
That is why OpenSupply is always a useful addition to your network
If you want to know more about this product (or about the other products in the OpenSupply range), contact us today. We are happy to help you make the right choice in your specific circumstances.
+31 541 700260
We will do our best to answer withing 24 hours.