Alveo Tube Chill Rolls
Our chill rolls based on Alveo tubes can be used in 2 ways:
The cooling medium flows through all Alveos from left to right.
In this case, 2 single rotating couplings are used. In terms of construction, this is the simplest way.
The cooling fluid moves back and forth through the Alveos. In this case, a double rotating coupling is used. It is important to determine whether the syphon pipe moves with the Alveo chill roll or stands still.
With a few constructive modifications, we are able to provide you with chill rolls on the basis of our Alveo tubes. These aluminum profiles are equipped with special extensions on which a single or double rotating coupling can be mounted.
The advantage of using an Alveo tube as a chill roll is, of course, the weight and the excellent heat exchange through the thin walls, and the warmth coefficient Aluminum. When the Alveo tube 3RC aluminum chill roll is completely filled, it still has a very low resistance.
We recommend using our Alveo tube chill walls up to a temperature of about 90 degrees Centigrade with a low sheet tension. For other specifications, we are happy to provide our steel chill rolls. The Alveo tube 3RC aluminum chill roll is available in the following diameters: 120, 145, 200 and 230 mm.
Why you work together with OpenSupply:
- We deliver our Alveo tubes within 4-5 weeks!
- All our Alveo tubes are packaged in a sustainable and robust crate!
- We coat, rubber, adjust and balance our Alveo tubes!
- Our Alveo tubes are the lightest guided rolls in their kind!
- We completely assemble our Alveo tubes for you!
- Our Alveo tubes are unique, patented and multipurpose!
- With only a few modifications, you can turn your Alveo tube into a chill roll!